HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 is an InkJet type printer with a single function as a printer. On this printer the famous vendor from California United States offers a resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi for clearer and sharper prints in both black and white and color. Not only that the printer is suitable to meet the needs of small offices and individuals has also been perfected with the WiFi connectivity that will allow you to print documents from various devices without being limited by cable length. The price of HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 is fairly competitive for a single printer with super quality is of course can be a consideration for you soon have.
Features of HP OfficeJet Pro 8210
Complete your office device with a stunning print-quality printer with HP OfficeJet Pro 8210. HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 does have a single function as a clever one, yet the quality is very detailed and sharp to be very feasible for both office and personal needs. HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 will produce prints with a resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi so documents in both black and white and image formats will look even more amazing. For print speed also feels so perfect that the printer is able to print up to ISO: Up to 22 ppm and Draft: Up to 34 ppm for black and white format and ISO: Up to 18ppm and Draft: Up to 34 ppm for color format. Interestingly, a printer that can print with A4 paper size with various types of paper is also equipped with WiFi wireless connectivity that will connect the device with smart phones, tablets and other supportive devices.
Design HP OfficeJet Pro 8210
Make this HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 printer as a different decor in your office. HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 has a design that is so interesting with the luxurious impression of the black color that wraps this device. At the front you will find a color LCD panel that will allow you to operate the device in addition to adding a modern and sophisticated impression. Dimensions itself has a size 496 x 420 x 203 mm with a weight of 8.62 kg which is still easy to apply anywhere in accordance with your wishes.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 that driver supports intended for OS:Windows 8 (32, 64bit),Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit),Windows 7 (32, 64bit),Windows Vista (32, 64bit),Macintosh,Mac Os Times,Linux.
HP Officejet pro 8210 Printer Driver: Windows 7, 8, 10 64-Bit / 32-Bit
HP Officejet pro 8210 Windows 10 Drivers ⟷Download (86.2MB)
HP Officejet pro 8210 Windows 8.1 / 8 Driver ⟷Download (86.2MB)
HP Officejet pro 8210 Windows 7 Driver ⟷Download (86.2MB)
Printer: HP Officejet pro 8210 Drivers: Windows XP / Windows Vista 64 / 32-Bit.
HP Officejet pro 8210 Windows XP Drivers ⟷Download (45MB)
HP Officejet pro 8210 Windows Vista Drivers ⟷Download (45MB)
Printer: HP Officejet pro 8210 Driver: Mac Operating Systems:
Mac Os X 10.10, Mac Os X 10.9, Mac Os X 10.8, Mac Os X 10.7, Mac Os X 10.6, Mac Os X 10.5
HP Officejet pro 8210 Mac 10.10 Drivers ⟷Download (8.3MB)
HP Officejet pro 8210 Mac 10.9 Driver⟷Download (8.3MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP OfficeJet Pro 8210:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.