Print color documents at the lowest expense for a wide-format size or 3 x 5 to 13 x 19 inches with the all-in-one All-in-One. Printing wirelessly, connecting directly or via the internet using email prints, sending faxes at 4 seconds per page, copying documents or scanning at up to 33 pages per minute using just one device makes the HP Officejet 7612 Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer the best business solution.
Fax, Copy, Scan and Print Up To A3 + Size
The HP Officejet 7612 Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer can print material for your business needs ranging from 3 x 5 to 13 x 19 inches (A3 +). This printer can handle various paper sizes and can fit in up to 250 paper trays.
The HP Officejet 7612 can also scan A4 and A3 documents (merging options) with flatbed scan methods (A4 and A3) as well as ADF (A4). The ADF tray can hold up to 35 pages to scan continuously. You can also scan a document to copy it or to send a facsimile which takes only 4 seconds per page.
Printing Wireless Through WiFi or HP ePrint Features
The HP Officejet 7612 also comes with a built-in wireless adapter so you can connect this printer with a local wireless network and share it with your workgroup. With this wireless feature you can also connect it with your mobile device, like a smartphone and can print directly from the device. If your local network is connected to the internet you can enable the HP ePrint feature, where this feature can print by sending an email to an email account address that has been set previously on this printer. You can print anytime and anywhere without limitation of space and time. In addition to supporting the wireless features of this printer also has an RJ45 port if you want to connect it with a local network using a LAN cable.
Professional Quality Print Outcome with Affordable Cost
You can print text documents with laser-quality prints and vibrant colors using this all-in-one printer. Even the cost of printing per share is the cheapest in its class, a wide-format all-in-one printer with facsimile features. For best results use HP ColorLok print media and HP original ink. Print more with High-yield capacity cartridge so cartridge shifts can be done over a longer period of time.
Save Energy and Environmentally Friendly
The HP Officejet 7612 gets an Energy Star 2.0 qualification because it can save up to 40% more electricity than other printers in the same class. When Active prints this printer consumes only 20 Watt and 6 Watt when Stand-by position. You can also save paper by printing on both sides in duplex mode.
HP OfficeJet pro 7612 Windows 10 Drivers ⟷Download (113.7MB)
HP OfficeJet pro 7612 Windows 8.1 / 8 Driver ⟷Download (113.7MB)
HP OfficeJet pro 7612 Windows 7 Driver ⟷Download (113.7MB)
Printer: HP OfficeJet pro 7612 Drivers: Windows XP / Windows Vista 64 / 32-Bit.
HP OfficeJet pro 7612 Windows XP Drivers ⟷Download (113.7MB)
HP OfficeJet pro 7612 Windows Vista Drivers ⟷Download (113.7MB)
Printer: HP OfficeJet pro 7612 Driver: Mac Operating Systems:
Mac Os X 10.10, Mac Os X 10.9, Mac Os X 10.8, Mac Os X 10.7, Mac Os X 10.6, Mac Os X 10.5
HP OfficeJet pro 7612 Mac 10.10 Drivers ⟷Download (160.5MB)
HP OfficeJet pro 7612 Mac 10.9 Driver ⟷Download (160.5MB)
HP OfficeJet pro 7612 Mac 10.8 Driver ⟷Download (222.2MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP OfficeJet pro 7612:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP OfficeJet pro 7612 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP OfficeJet pro 7612 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.