PERFORM ONLY CREATES X415DW
The same package with the look that is still unchanged from previous versions, OfficeJet Pro X476dw seems to deliberately presented by HP to regenerate series OfficeJet Pro X451dw previously only appear with the print feature only. That is, now OfficeJet Pro X476dw packed with multifunctional system, where users will be able to apply print, scan and copy activities in one package only.
As does not change anything other than to complete its function, OfficeJet Pro X476dw also returned with the print specifications previously applied by its predecessor. First, OfficeJet Pro X476dw comes with print capability is still 36 ppm with a maximum resolution that can be applied to reach 1200 x 1200 dpi. Second, the print application capacity of the cartridge owned by OfficeJet Pro X476dw also can not be separated from the capacity of 9200 for each cartridge. Either have to menyangkan or accept with reasonable decision from this HP, considering now OfficeJet Pro X476dw no longer has the ability to print standard but multifunctional.
Not wanting to dissolve in the productivity of its cartridges are somewhat disappointing, OfficeJet Pro X476dw like replacing this deficiency with the presence of scan and copy performance up to 20 ppm. As for the need for automatic-copying of OfficeJet Pro X476dw, it looks like HP still holds the price at 99 pages per one time operation. It does not disappoint, but the multi-functional performance owned by OfficeJet Pro X476dw undeniable still we can get from the HP home class printer usual.
The decision of HP to not mengebik at all specifications owned by OfficeJet Pro X415dw, as confirmed if OfficeJet Pro X476dw is deliberately presented only as a complementary variant only. Which means, there is no regeneration of performance and any renewal in it. So the choice of users now depends on the needs only, which is more fitting to handle the activities of office printing users.
HP OfficeJet pro x476dw Printer Driver: Windows 7, 8, 10 64-Bit / 32-Bit
HP OfficeJet Pro X476dw Windows 10 Drivers⟷Download (168.5MB)
HP OfficeJet Pro X476dw Windows 8.1 / 8 Driver ⟷Download (168.5MB)
HP OfficeJet Pro X476dw Windows 7 Driver ⟷Download (168.5MB)
Printer: HP OfficeJet pro x476dw Drivers: Windows XP / Windows Vista 64 / 32-Bit.
HP OfficeJet Pro X476dw Windows XP Drivers ⟷Download (168.5MB)
HP OfficeJet Pro X476dw Windows Vista Drivers ⟷ Download (168.5MB)
Printer: HP OfficeJet pro x476dw Driver: Mac Operating Systems:
Mac Os X 10.10, Mac Os X 10.9, Mac Os X 10.8, Mac Os X 10.7, Mac Os X 10.6, Mac Os X 10.5
HP OfficeJet Pro X476dw Mac 10.10 Drivers ⟷Download (8.3MB)
HP OfficeJet Pro X476dw Mac 10.9 Driver ⟷ Download (8.3MB)
HP OfficeJet Pro X476dw Mac 10.8 Driver ⟷Download (5.4MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP OfficeJet Pro X476dw :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP OfficeJet Pro X476dw in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP OfficeJet Pro X476dw The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.