Download HP Officejet j5780 All-in-One Printer Driver for windows 7, windows 8 win 8.1, Windows 10, Vista (32bit & 64-bit), XP and Mac, HP j5780 driver all in one driver
Overview: High quality scanning at a resolution of 2.400x4.800 dpi; 33.6 kbps fax modem and fax memory up to 100 pages
Print or copy up to 30 pages per minute
Windows and Mac compatible
Category: Printer / Fax / Scanner / Copier
Hardware: HP Officejet j5780 All-in-One
Name: Driver and universal print driver download for Windows and Mac
Operating System: Mac OS X v10.11,10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4
System: Mac 10.3 / 4/5
Driver Details: v.9.7, (October 26, 2007) (181.3 MB)
Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, Windows 7 (32-bit) & (64-bit) & Windows XP (32-bit)
Win 8, 10, 8.1
Details: v.14.8.0, (Dec 21, 2015) (210.9 MB)COL31995/mp-109035-2/OJJ5700.exe Download
Win 7 64bit, 32bit
Détails : v.13.0.0, (2 septembre 2014) (228.3 MB)
Win Vista, XP
Détails : v.8.0.1, (12 nov. 2007) (237.1 MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP OfficeJet j5780:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP OfficeJet j5780 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP OfficeJet j5780 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.