Using the HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer will maximize your printing and is designed for high volume companies.
Specification HP OfficeJet 8730
- Functions: Print, copy, scan, fax
- Multitasking supported: Yes
- Print speed black:
- Draft: Up to 36 ppm
- Print speed color:
- Draft: Up to 36 ppm
- First page out (ready):
- Color: As fast as 11 sec 6
- Recommended monthly page volume: 250 to 2,000
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality (best):
- Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi on plain paper from 600 x 600 dpi input
- Display: 10.92 cm (4.3 ") Color Graphic Display touchscreen
- Processor speed: 1.2 Ghz
- Number of print cartridges: 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Print languages: HP PCL XL (PCL 6), native PDF, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation
- Automatic paper sensor: Yes
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint ™, Android OS Enablement Printing, Mopria ™ -certified
- Wireless capability: Yes
- Connectivity, standard:
- 1 USB Host
- 1 Ethernet
- 1 Wireless 802.11b / g / n
- 2 RJ-11 modem ports
- Memory, standard: 512 MB
- Memory, maximum: 512 MB
- Paper handling input, standard: 250-sheet input tray
- Paper handling input, optional: Optional 250-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard: 150-sheet output tray
- Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 150 sheets
- Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS); Envelope (DL, C5, C6)
- Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types: Plain; HP EcoFFICIENT; HP Premium Presentation Matte 120g; HP Tri-fold Brochure
- Glossy 180g; HP Brochure Matte 180g; HP Brochure Glossy 180g; HP Advanced Photo Papers; Light 60-74g; Intermediate 85-95g; Cardstock; Thick Plain Paper; Letterhead
- Media weights, recommended: 60 to 105 g / m² (plain); 220 to 280 g / m² (photo); 75 to 90 g / m² (envelope); 163 to 200 g / m² (card)
- Borderless printing: Yes, up to 210 x 297 mm (A4)
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format: Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf) (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 216 x 356 mm
- Scan size (ADF), maximum: 215 x 355mm
- Scan size (ADF), minimum: 127 x 127 mm
- Scan speed (normal, A4):
- Up to 8 ipm (200 ppi, color)
- Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 50 sheets
- Digital sending standard features: Scan-to email
- Fax archive to email:
- Scan input modes: Front-panel scan, copy, fax, or from software
- Copy speed (draft):
- Color: Up to 37 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics): Up to 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
- Faxing: Yes, color
- Fax transmission speed: 4 sec per page
- Fax memory: Up to 100 pages
- Broadcast locations: 20
- Power: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 35 watts maximum, 0.14 watts (manual-off), 7.20 watts (standby), 1.30 watts (sleep) 3
- Energy efficiency: ENERGY STAR® certified
- Operating temperature range: 5 to 40ºC
- Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 49.95 x 44.97 x 32.73 cm (desktop footprint); 49.95 x 53.01 x 32.73 cm (duplexer built-in, output tray no need to extend) 1
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 499.5 x 449.7 x 327.3 mm (desktop footprint); 499.5 x 530.1 x 327.3 mm (duplexer built-in, output tray no need to extend) 1
- Weight: 15.2 kg
- Package weight: 18.7 kg
HP OfficeJet 8730 Windows 10 Drivers ⟷Download (156.2MB)
HP OfficeJet 8730 Windows 8.1 / 8 Driver ⟷Download (156.2MB)
HP OfficeJet 8730 Windows 7 Driver ⟷Download (156.2MB)
Printer: HP OfficeJet 8730 Drivers: Windows XP / Windows Vista 64 / 32-Bit.
HP OfficeJet 8730 Windows XP Drivers ⟷Download (57.7MB)
Windows Vista Drivers ⟷Download (57.7MB)
Printer: HP OfficeJet 8730 Driver: Mac Operating Systems:
Mac Os X 10.10, Mac Os X 10.9, Mac Os X 10.8, Mac Os X 10.7, Mac Os X 10.6, Mac Os X 10.5
HP OfficeJet 8730 Mac 10.10 Drivers ⟷Download (8.3MB)
HP OfficeJet 8730 Mac 10.9 Driver ⟷Download (8.3MB)
HP OfficeJet 8730 Mac 10.8 Driver ⟷Download (186.7MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP OfficeJet 8730:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP OfficeJet 8730 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP OfficeJet 8730 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.