HP OfficeJet 100
HP or Hewlett Packard is a large american company that operates in the field of production of these tools and other office support with the high technology that they have. Such as Computers, Laptops, Monitors, Mobile phones, Printers and many more lahi. However for this opportunity to be discussed is the type of Inkjet printer that he named HP OfficeJet 100.
As mentioned, HP OfficeJet 100 is a variant of HP printer manufacturers that enter into the type of Inkjet printer. This unique printer you can carry and you operate anywhere without having to rubbing cable printer on the electric songket. Because the printer itself already has a battery like a cell phone. This printer itself has a square shape like a tela book you usually see in the library. For the size of its own dimensions HP OfficeJet 100 has dimensions of 34.8 x 17.5 x 8.4 cm with a weight of 2.3 kilo grams only. Because this clever design like a laptop, so you do not need to eat a lot of places to put this printer.
Going into function, the HP OfficeJet 100 printer is a single-function printer as a printer machine only. However, this printer can produce black and white print as well as color documents such as photos for example. For its own speed on black and white documents can print 22 sheets of paper in one minute, while on the color document type you can get 18 sheets of paper per minute. Although this printer has a small size, but can print as many as 500 sheets of paper per month with the recommended amount of 100 to 500 sheets of paper per sheet. The prints appear to be sharp, clean and clear. Black-and-white prints can provide up to 600 x 600 dpi (dot per inch) image quality and for color-type documents have up to 4800 x 1200 dpi image quality.
HP OfficeJet 100 Printer Driver Windows 7, 8, 10 64-Bit / 32-Bit
HP OfficeJet 100 Windows 10 Drivers – Download (133.2MB)
HP OfficeJet 100 Windows 8.1 / 8 Driver – Download (133.2MB)
HP OfficeJet 100 Windows 7 Driver – Download (101.8MB)
Printer HP OfficeJet 100 Drivers Windows XP / Windows Vista 64 / 32-Bit.
HP OfficeJet 100 Windows XP Drivers – Download (101.8MB)
HP OfficeJet 100 Windows Vista Drivers – Download (101.8MB)
Printer HP OfficeJet 100 Driver Mac Operating Systems:
Mac Os X 10.10, Mac Os X 10.9, Mac Os X 10.8, Mac Os X 10.7, Mac Os X 10.6, Mac Os X 10.5
HP OfficeJet 100 Mac 10.10 Drivers – Download (8.3MB)
HP OfficeJet 100 Mac 10.9 Driver – Download (8.3MB)
HP OfficeJet 100 Mac 10.8 Driver – Download (75.7MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP OfficeJet 100:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP OfficeJet 100 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP OfficeJet 100 The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.