Designed especially for use in the home, without the features of fax or automatic document feeder, 5510 HP Photosmart e-All-in-One is from the multifunction printer (Print Scan Copy) that features in many ways. Capacity Paper Tray 80 sheet is darn offers Wi-Fi features for printing directly from the Apple IOS and Android devices.
HP Photosmart 5510 does not have Ethernet/Network, in addition to the touch screen Color used for control panel, with a menu that is designed to be easily used. More importantly, both offer complete collection features the so-called HP e-All-in-One.
5510 , a Printer Photosmart e-All-in-One supports the HP ePrint, HP Web application (the application is available via the Web), Apple's AirPrint (print from IOS), and HP ePrint Home & Biz app (for printing via Android and IOS devices).
Attention!!! For meng-akses HP ePrint AirPrint, Web application, or HP, the printer must be connected to a WiFi network. And for the application of ePrint and Web, the network must be connected to the internet. However, the application of HP ePrint Home Biz & print can be connected directly to the printer, although you have a WiFi network or not.
Features of the HP Photosmart e-5510 All in One is not limited to printing, scanning and copying, but also be able to print from or scan to a memory card, but this printer is not equipped PictBridge.
Paper capacity is only 80 sheets, but printer is equipped with Auto Duplex automatic (for printing on both sides of the page), which is the option to save the paper. One of the advantages of a low paper capacity is that the size of the printer does not have to be large. With full size paper in tray open wide, HP Photosmart 5510 has dimensions of 16.3 x 17.5 x 22.6 inches (HWD), the extremely compact and does not require a large space.
Setup, the speed and print quality
The initial setting of the HP Photosmart 5510 is very simple. For testing, connected with the USB cable and install the driver for Windows Vista.
On a series of Test prints, business applications (Calculation of time with QualityLogic application), the printer prints at 3.7 pages per minute (ppm). For photo printing HP Photosmart 5510 has an average speed of 1 minute 3 seconds of the size 4x6.
Just like speed, print quality HP Photosmart 5510 overall is quite good. Print quality text above average, but balanced with graphics quality color slightly below average.
Text print quality is good enough for use in the home or business use. Some fonts are very readable even at a size as small as 4 points. Print graphics are also fairly high quality for business needs.
Unfortunately this printer the Ethernet connector is not included, so you will not be forced to have a Wi-Fi to use most of the features that make it the e-All-in-One. If you have a Wi-Fi network, features complete this printer you can use its full potential, although it has no Internet or WIFI, it is not a problem, if you need a printer at home at speeds fast enough and has high-quality output, 5510 HP Photosmart e-All-in-One is an option that is more than enough.
- Web Cloud Printing
- Touch-screen color print applications "with 2.65
- Print speed: up to ISO 11/8ppm black and color
- Memory Card Slots
- HP ePRINT AirPrint +
- USB 2.0, Wifi 802.11 b/g/n
- Duplex Printing
- 4 Individual Ink (HP 564 Cyan Magenta Yellow Black)
- Borderless Print
- Input Tray 80Lbr
- Energy Star Certified
ePRINT: Print from anywhere and anytime through all mobile device that supports email and other wireless network using Apple AirPrint
HP Mobile Print applications: to download a mobile application from HP, HP ePRINT Home and Biz and the HP Printer Control. Print directly from your wireless phone or other mobile device
LCD Color Screen to easily print function meng-akses, scan, copy and meng-akses Web content to be printed directly, without using a PC * (For Printer connection ter-WEB)
Memory Card slots to print photos directly from a memory card slot, and scan/scan documents and photos directly to your email, all done without PC
Borderless Print: Print without edge lines, to produce professional-quality photos and documents
Auto Duplex: printing a two-sided to save time, and save up to 50% of paper.
HP Photosmart 5510 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
- HP Photosmart 5510 Win 7 Driver=>Download (56.0MB)
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP Photosmart 5510 Vista Driver =>Download (56.09MB)
- HP Photosmart 5510 Xp Driver => Download (56.55MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- HP Photosmart 5510 Mac 10.8 Lion Driver=>Download (157.53MB)
- HP Photosmart 5510 Mac Driver => Download (128.61MB)
- HP Photosmart 5510 Mac 10.9/10/11/12 Driver=> Download (139.88MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP Photosmart 5510:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP Photosmart 5510 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of HP Photosmart 5510.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.