Canon LiDE 100 Review - You can find various types of scanners in the present, one of the most well known was a Scanner belonging to the Canon. Type the scanner Canoscan Lide 100 carried by is a flatbed Color Image Scanner with maximum paper size is A4. For connection to the computer, this scanner has been using a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed so as to perform scans with maximum resolution 2400dpi x 4800dpi does not feel so long. As an experiment for the process of scanning a picture sized 400ppi takes time of 53 seconds. Other advantages of this Canon Scanner does not require additional power, so the power intake is simply derived from the USB cable only. As a couple of driver scanner interface, you can download the application Canon Scangear. This application can help you for scanning purposes, so just run this application without having to invoke the application from the control panel. In addition to that in the application of Canon Scangear, you can also make changes a little from the results of Your scans, such as previewing, rotation and simple editing.
The perceived shortage at the moment using this scanner is Canon has yet to include the application of OCR (Optical Character Recognition) in driver Canoscan Lide 100. There is a small bug or problem that may occur if you are using the Scangear applications. When you do the installation driver Canoscan Lide 100, and have previously installed driver Canon Scanners to another, then the driver Canoscan Lide 100 may not be installed correctly. This is because the Canon driver Scanner tercatatnya still earlier in the Windows registry, although you have uninstalled correctly. To resolve the issue, you can uninstall process melaukan with third-party programs. If not, you can do the process to reinstall your operating system. Overall performance is given by Canoscan Lide 100 already belongs to the good and already covers its main function as a scanner device although there are still parts that can be developed. In software, driver Canoscan Lide 100 also continually updated, so that it is compatible with the latest operating system developed by Microsoft.
CanoScan LiDE 100 Features
- Space-saving design
- 2400×4800dpi resolution and 48-bit colour
- Fast 300dpi A4 scanning
- 4 EZ buttons for Copy, Scan, Email and PDF
- Dust and scratch reduction
- Auto Scan Mode
- Hi-Speed USB connection
- Z-lid for thick document scans
CanoScan LiDE 100 product specification
- Scan Resolution in dpi 4800 dpi
- Maximum Document Size A4
- Film or slide scanner No
- USB port Yes
- Bluetooth No
- Document Feeder Type Flatbed document feeder
- Colour Depth in Bits 48
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan LiDE 100 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan LiDE 100 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CanoScan LiDE 100.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
CanoScan LiDE 100 Driver Scanner Download
CanoScan LiDE 100 Scanner Driver OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6/ ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan LiDE 100 Scanner Driver Ver. 14.0.3 (Win 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan LiDE 100 Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan LiDE 100 ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.6 ~~~>>>Download
CanoScan LiDE 100 Scanner Drivers XP x64 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan LiDE 100 ScanGear CS for XP x64 ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver OS X 10.10//OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7 ~~~>>> Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program ~~~>>> Download
Full Driver & Software Package (windows) ~~~>>> Download