CanoScan LiDE 120 Review - The LiDE 120 measures 1.6 by 9.9 by 14.6 inches (HWD) and weighs 3.4 extra pounds. It's finest referred to as a refresh of, instead of a significant upgrade from, the Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Color Picture Scanner. Most of the LiDE 120's hardware-based features, including its 2,400 pixel-per-inch (ppi) resolution, are the same from the LiDE 110. The software application is different, yet has similar capabilities as well as limitations. There's no actual photo editor, for example, but Canon's My Image Yard works as a picture cd as well as consists of some image improvement commands. Furthermore, the scan utility includes integrated optical character recognition (OCR), so you could check straight to searchable PDF style, as well as to photo PDF layout. You can even scan to editable message format.
The image top quality for images was outstanding in my tests, with the LiDE 120 recording details based on color top quality-- like the sheen on a satin bridal gown-- that several scanners miss out on. Comparing the scanned images with the originals, I saw little to no distinction.
CanoScan LiDE 120 Operating System CompatibilityWindows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 /
CanoScan LiDE 120 Scaner Driver & Software Download
Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 Driver Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)~~~>>> Download
Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 Scaner Driver ver 1.02(windows)~~~>>> Download
Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 Driver Full Driver & Software Package For Mac OS~~~>>> Download
Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 ICA Driver ver.3.3.4(os x 10.1)~~~>>> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan LiDE 120 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan LiDE 120 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.