Samsung CLP-500 Review - The CLP-500 published message at 15.3 web pages each min as well as graphics at 3.2 pm-- plenty fast for a private consumer or extremely little workgroup. The CLP-500 released the message with a rather shadowy look that we really did not take care of; on paper copies of color graphics, it recreated shade as well as info fairly well, though some finding and hatching out appeared. Yet gray-scale pictures looked unpleasantly dark, and also crude, along with line art, revealed incredibly rough sides.
The Samsung CLP-500's slow speed-- especially for returning control after printing-- makes it challenging to suggest. Even so, if you should have a shade laser with a duplexer or one that collaborates with Linux, this is your the really least costly selection.
Result premium was constantly exceptional to outstanding. The message was comfortably readable at 5 variables as well as listed below for the majority of font styles we checked out with-- likewise at 4 variables for a number of typefaces. Shades in graphics were appropriately saturated, as well as pictures looked excellent.
Samsung CLP-500 System Requirements and Compatibility:Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Samsung CLP-500 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Samsung CLP-500 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process,it will be saved in the certain folder.You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second,you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last,double clicking the packaged driver file.Do not worry,the installation is about to be started automatically.
Download Samsung CLP-500 Driver for Windows
Download Samsung CLP-500 Driver for Windows 32 Bit
- Samsung CLP-500 Driver For Windows 10 32 bit: Download
- Samsung CLP-500 Driver For Windows 8.1 32 bit: Download
- Samsung CLP-500 Driver For Windows 8 32 bit: Download
- Samsung CLP-500 Driver For Windows 7 32 bit: Download
- Samsung CLP-500 Driver For Windows XP 32 bit: Download
Download Samsung CLP-500 Driver for Windows 64 Bit
- Samsung CLP-500 Driver For Windows 10 64 bit: Download
- Samsung CLP-500 Driver For Windows 8.1 64 bit: Download
- Samsung CLP-500 Driver For Windows 8 64 bit: Download
- Samsung CLP-500 Driver For Windows 7 64 bit: Download
- Samsung CLP-500 Driver For Windows XP 64 bit: Download