Utilizing high res, rated produce accelerate to 9 ppm in dark as well as 7.5 ppm in tone, along with a room-preserving fold-up paper holder, the 920C is ideally coordinated for both general purpose as well as final printing.
A few of the fundamental capabilities of the 920 incorporate 1000-site month-to-month work period, 2 MEGABYTES of integral storage, A - 100-linen paper holder that slides from all time low of the system, and indication lamps to exhibit when printer is running low. Also and hardware Similar locations are equally readily available for link, in addition to several main systems are recognized.
Although this inkjet printer doesn't possess a quantity of standout characteristics, it offers the substantial components that lots of home customers are looking cost, as well as for– stability, top quality. Although marketing isn't a capability, the HP 920 may similarly be a great improvement to some small workplace.
How to install driver for HP Deskjet 920C Printer
- Select your operating system, and then click Download.
- Click Download next to the full feature software and driver listed, and then follow the prompts to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file saved (usually Downloads), double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
HP Deskjet 920C Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Xp
- HP Deskjet 920C Win Xp Driver – Download (16.80MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.1
- HP Deskjet 920C Mac Driver – Download (38.17MB)