3.3-pound N1240U dimension 1.3-by 10.1-15.1-inches (HWD). This unit has an optical resolution of 1200 shop 2400-ppi with 48-bit color deepness. As opposed to using a selection of tri-linear charge-coupled gadget (CCD)-- even more frequently, contact image sensing unit combines Canon CanoScan N1240U (CIS). Utilizing CIS technology allows the scanner to be much smaller sized and thinner compared to the CCD-based version due to the tiny sensor style. As a result, Canon CanoScan N1240U will fit pleasantly into numerous instances attaché. Low power scanner also permits it needs, comfortable, draw power directly from the PC USB port. In addition, Canon CanoScan N1240U functions three programmable switches, which permit you to check documents into data processing, image editing programs, and email, for instance.
Arrangement and USB plug-and-play fast and trouble-free setup. Unlike many similar Canon CanoScan N1240U scanner, crucial functions of the hardware that safeguards the arm move when scanning units in transit. The unit has no power-on LED or on/off button, nevertheless. The documents CD-ROM is based, yet Canon showed quick start guide covers all the basics. The scanner can be placed in the placement of typical or, to save desktop computer real estate on its side, using the plastic holder. (Strips of Velcro is installed an individual holds the lid closed.) This is a wonderful space-saver, but the picture is not sharp as those that checked in its typical placement. Canon CanoScan N1240U additionally felt a little bit wobbly when on its side and the initial document falls out also easy soon cover open.
Canon CanoScan N1240U SPEC
- Scanner Type : Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element : Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source : Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode : Color: 42-bit internal/24-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external; Black and White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size : Letter(8.5 x 11.7 maximum)
- Interface : USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H) : 0.1 x 14.7 x 1.3
- Weight : 3.1lbs
- OS Compatibility : Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5 or later); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98, Windows Me and Windows 2000 Professional
- Software : ScanFear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox, Canon Plug-in Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000, ArcSoft PhotoBase and ScanSoft OmniPage OCR
- Power Source : Powered through USB port, no AC Adapter required
- Max. Power Consumption : 2.5 W (12mW standby)
- Operating Temperature: 41° - 95° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° - 140° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% - 90% RH
- Storage Humidity: 10% - 90% RH
- Warranty : 1-year limited warranty
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for canon scanner n1240u :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of canon scanner n1240u in Mac:
- First,you need the file of the driver.When you have already completed the downloading process,it will be saved in the certain folder.You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second,you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last,double clicking the packaged driver file.Do not worry,the installation is about to be started automatically.
However,the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa),it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of canon scanner n1240u .The above mentioned,the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Canon N1240u Drivers Mac OS X Full Software Mac Os X v10.5 Mac Os X v10.6
|Canon N1240u Drivers Mac OS X Full Software Mac Os X v10.7 Mac Os X v10.7|
|Canon N1240u Drivers Mac OS X Full Software Os X v10.9, Os X v10.10, Mac Os X 11|
Canon CanoScan N1240u Media Configuration Tool Mac Os X v10.5 Mac Os X v10.6
Canon CanoScan N1240u Media Configuration Tool Mac Os X v10.7 Mac Os X v10.7
Canon CanoScan N1240u Media Configuration Tool Os X v10.9, Os X v10.10, Mac Os X 11
|Canon CanoScan N1240u Firmware Update Tool Mac Os X v10.5 Mac Os X v10.6|
|Canon CanoScan N1240u Firmware Update Tool Mac Os X v10.7 Mac Os X v10.7|
|Canon CanoScan N1240u Firmware Update Tool Os X v10.9, Os X v10.10, Mac Os X 11|