Canon LiDE technology to accomplish power and space-efficiency without compromising performance or imaging quality CanoScan LiDE 30 is attractive in and out. Actually, it is the ideal scanner for customers that desire top quality and appearance. Extremely easy to install & make use of, provides 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution, and will certainly be powered by the USB connection.
CanoScan LiDE 30 SPEC
- Scanner Type : Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element : Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source : Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode : 48-bit internal/24-bit external, Grayscale - 16-bit internal/8-bit external
- Max. Document Size : 8.5 x 11.7
- Interface : USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H) : 10.1 x 15.1 x 1.3
- Weight : 3.3 lbs.
- OS Compatibility : Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP, Mac® OS 9.0 to 9.x, Mac OS X v10.1 or later**
- Software : CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including: ScanGear® CS, CanoScan Toolbox, Arcsoft® PhotoStudio, ArcSoft PhotoBase™and ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE OCR
- Power Source : Powered via USB port, no AC adapter required
- Max. Power Consumption : 2.5W (1.25W standby) Operating Temperature: 41° - 95° Operating Humidity: 10% - 90% RH
- Warranty : 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange warranty program (conditions and restrictions apply, see warranty materials for details)
- Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary
- Windows only, Scanner driver compatible with Mac OS X native mode is included. Adobe Photoshop 7.0 is required separately to use the driver in native mode. System requirements vary by application.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 ScanGear CS Windows 2000 (32-bit),Windows Vista (32-bit),Windows XP (32-bit)
CanoScan LiDE 30 Driver Download
Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2,Mac OS X 10.3,Mac OS X 10.4,Mac OS X 10.5
CanoScan LiDE 30 Driver Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan LiDE 30:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan LiDE 30 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CanoScan LiDE 30.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.